Weekly Roundup: Frequent Flyer Edition
Yeah, so I’ve been feeling a little antsy. Here’s some links I cleaned out of my del.icio.us about that.
- Worldmapper – Really fantastically interesting maps. I could browse around here for hours; they’re fascinating.
- Cool transit maps on Gridskipper – Yeah, I’m a map geek.
- FrequentFlyer.com – Helps sort among the different plans and carriers.
- EliteHelper – A pay service to help you rack up miles, mostly by helping plan mileage runs. Don’t see why you’d bother, but still, interesting.
- Dream Maps – A Travelocity/Yahoo service to help you find flights based more on price than by destination. Definitely good for the daydreams.
- FlyerTalk – Frequent-flyer message boards.
- Airtroductions – How to sit next to a model, thanks to Peter.
- STA Travel – If you’re still lucky enough to be a student, or just want to travel like one.
- EuroSavant – How to learn about the world before you go, you ignoramus.
- Transitions Abroad – If you want to make it permanent.
- Find Your Spot – How to figure out where to come back home to.
- How to slip around the TSA screening – If you are devious and tricksy like that. And of course you are.
- The music to listen to as you go.
- Yelp – Opinions on all the stuff that’s there once you get there, wherever “there” is.
Any updates or additions? Let me know. Add-ons or edits in itals.