Weekly Roundup: What Have You Done for Me Lately Edition
Wow, I’ve been asking a lot lately, haven’t I?
- Help me find tickets for an amazing show.
- Edited to add: oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness I’m going I’m going I’m going I’m going!
But I know you can do it. And if you do…. maybe imma make you some of these like Rin and I did today. Creative, festive, delicious, and just a little weird: just like us. Fear us, Pittsburgh Cookie Table.
Other odd goings-on this weekend:
- Realizing that there are not enough parking spots disguised as drag queens. Because if there were, I’d find them.
- Learning that women are like sailboats. Because you have to constantly change to keep up with them. Or because they’re oceangoing vessels you dump money into. I forget which.
- Discussing the origins of zombies in front of priceless art.
So yeah. It’s random.
But happy Memorial Day. Take a minute to remember somebody who did fight – is fighting – will fight – and think good thoughts for them. Sine qua non.
That’s all she’s got. Escalator.
P.S. Go for it, Olivia.