Weekly Roundup: 701 Posts and I’m Still Cribbing from Everybody Else
Who knew that I’d have had 700 things to say since May 2002? Wow. Welcome to post 701 and apologies for the Sunday roundup being a few hours late. Yesterday was a hiking-in-the-rain, detailing-the-car, baking-sugar-cookies fiesta of How Many Ways Can Sarah Get Dirty? Blogging, you see, doesn’t fit on that list. Well. Not THAT way, anyway.
Anyway, here’s a week’s worth of goodies, mostly from other people.
- Spot the Fake Smile. I got 16 of 20 right! I know my fake smiles. (from del.icio.us top links)
- Jeni’s Ice Creams. (from Beth)
- Fit Flops. For after all the ice cream. (from Olga)
- 80s Tees. Cute t-shirts once you’ve lost all the ice-cream weight. (from Sac)
- Yeats, “Aedh wishes for the Cloths of Heaven”. Such a little bit of words, but so gorgeous it gives me a lump in my throat. (from Vogue, actually. Don’t be judgy.)
- Newsmap. Who knew that the news could be pretty and fun to play with?
- Myspace Hide Sections Generator. For when you don’t want people to know everything. These codes are everywhere but this is a really elegant way to walk you through it.
And now, most importantly, a very happy belated birthday to Sac, who is having an extraordinarily good week, being as he’s not only having a birthday but is also marrying one of the coolest people alive.