Weekly Roundup: Insert Clever Title Here
- To Joanne Rowling for making me laugh and cry and you just don’t know what you’re missing.
- To Liz for getting me going.
- To the Biscuit for the best not-a-beach-weekend of massages, and ice cream, and sushi, and Reisling snuck into outdoor theatre, and lazy brunch, and fabulous shopping.
- I may not be as irreplaceable as I had assumed.
- It’s time for another moment when nobody knows where on the planet I am.
- It was too shiny in person.
- If anybody can find this for me, it would perfectly match my bridesmaid dress.
- Jilly’s favorite new shoes.
- Not a bad idea.
I’m up for some bizarre traveling so maybe not much to say for the next week or so. Enjoy the summer thunderstorms and please keep fingers crossed that I get through Greensboro, do New York proper, and maybe even get to go to Vienna.