It’s an “I’m going to be away for a while so I feel the need to clean things out” kind of day.
Here are lots more, this time from Geeksugar.
- To clean up your kitchen, click here.
- Cardio for the gamers.
- On alarm clocks: why it’s nine minutes for snooze, and what if you need different alarms.
- On jewelry: The dorkiest bracelet ever. This bracelet looks like the cast Mrs. C. had to wear when she got a pin in her broken arm.
- I wish I could get into the whole Moleskine cult but I’ve got my own kind of favorite books.
- On travel: Video from around the world. A slidey quiz way to figure out where to go. Another fare tracker.
- On computer stuff: Yuck, clean your mouse. If iTunes is too boring to look at.
- On photography: Take good nighttime photos. And look pretty in photos.
- A cheat to find people online. Send video messages.
- Free stuff. Free fonts. (Because Papyrus is passe.) Free movies from Netflix. Free 411. Free snail mail… online. (I don’t see the point, but that’s because I am a total brat with my Crane paper and my fountain pen. Shut up.) Free mobile calls. (Although I don’t understand how it works at all.)
- How your rent stacks up.
- How to… whatever.
- Best website ever.
- MeeTimer, the bane of procrastination. I use it, I love it.
- Apparently the best earbud headphones.
- Tough question: what would you give up: sex, money, drinks, coffee, chocolate – or your cell phone?
- It’s kind of like a skateboard foot rest. Half of me wonders, why? The other half wonders, where do I get one?