Questions Pondered While Catching Up on "Heroes"
- How far can a “two men raising a little girl” setup go before the inherent homoeroticism has to be discussed? How about when they have a middle-of-the-night argument about who has the bigger “daddy issues”? Maybe then?
- Is there a “frequently shirtless” clause in Milo Ventimiglia’s contract?
- Is it creepy to watch a girl sit in high school classes when you know she’s dating a (frequently shirtless) 29-year-old?
- Or, is it just creepy that an 18-year-old is dating a 29-year-0ld?
- Is the gaijin hero actually NPH, or does he just look distractingly like NPH?
- Does “Heroes” employ the use of the VERY worst green screen in televisual history?
- What kind of name is “West”?
- Did they even wonder what an Irish accent sounded like before rolling camera?
- Exactly how much did Nissan pay NBC, anyway?
- Will I ever again be able to look at a guy with stubble and heavy eyebrows without worrying that he might want to slice my head in two?