Weekly Roundup: Multiple Personality Edition
Idle Curiosity asks…
- How much does it hurt after you get kneed in the quad by someone almost a foot bigger than you? Sub-question: is it weird to find it comforting that your leg hurt his knee, too?
- How elderly are you when someone who was in kindergarten when you were in college now has a college boyfriend of her own?
- For serious, do there need to be American Girl history dolls devoted to the far-off era of the 1970s?
Voice of Experience answers…
- Even more than you’d have thought. Also, no it isn’t.
- Very. But that’s okay.
- No. But perhaps this is additional proof of the elderly-ness.
Music Snob notes that…
- There may be a great big junior-high-style crush on Lupe Fiasco going on right now.
- The JXL remix of Elvis Presley’s “A Little Less Conversation” remains pretty fantastic.
- Fort Minor is fun (but as a Linkin Park side project it’s not shocking).
Serious Note points out…
- That if you donate $3 to DarfurFast, you can protect a Darfuri civilian for a year. It’s a guard for a mother to collect cooking firewood without being raped or killed by militia. On December 5, give up one of your little luxuries and send the money here.
Amateur Psychologist decides…
- Sarah will now get back to decking her halls, and will try not to be too topsy-turvy and happy-sad because it’s been a long weekend full of quite a lot of stuff.