Weekly Roundup: Little Known Facts About Sarah*
* Me, not Sarah Palin .
And by “little known” I mean that I didn’t know any of them till this weekend either.
- I make a mean casserole.
- I can grow tomatoes.
- I can do a Crossfit workout.
- In addition to my odd inability to keep Al Pacino and Robert De Niro straight, I literally can’t tell the difference between Jeremy Davies and Henry Thomas .
- I am found attractive by transvestites. (Or at least one.)
An enlightening weekend, all told. Stay tuned for this week’s learnings, which may include:
- What is wrong with my car?
- How do I prepare to participate on a panel?
- Is Colin a figment of my imagination?
- Will I get my next belt?
The suspense is palpable.