Sunday Roundup: Do a Little Dance Edition
It’s been a long while since I did a good oldschool roundup of links, so:
- Check out the Jaguar Skills 30 Years of Hip-Hop remix – he goes year by year, through 538 tracks, in an hour. He’s uhmahzing at what he does, and it’s super fun besides. Read about it here, download it here.
- Is The Prodigy on the edge of a comeback? I kinda hope so, cause then I’m less vintage and more trendy with what’s on my iPod. (Terrible message but addictive song.)The A.R. Rahman/Pussycat Dolls Jai Ho remix is on permanent loop in my life.
- And when it’s on break, Metro Station‘s Shake It fills in.
- If you’ve been under a rock and missed it, go check out Susan Boyle (and Patti’s thoughts on her).
- And while you’re feeling good, go watch this awesome street improv done in an Antwerp train station (and Patti’s thougths on it, too).
Do a bit of dancing this weekend, would you, please? It’ll help. I promise.