Favorite Things: January
After drafting this post, I realized I was copying the fabulous Neil and his “Loved Stuff” columns. I persist, hoping that he will recognize this to be the very sincerest form of flattery.
- MAC Feelin’ Good Warm & Cozy Tinted Lip Conditioner. I normally leave beauty product reviews to Audrey and Jillian, but this is just too good. I’m addicted – it’s a pretty pale shade, and moisturizing without being at all sticky. (Sorry boys. Girly bit over.)
- The word “incandescent”.
- HDTV and DVR. What other acronyms should I have been on board with five years ago?
- Riding Rockets, which I gave to Matt and promptly stole back because it was so engaging.
- 1 Peter, because it’s been telling me that things worth doing are not easy, and that not only is that okay, it’s actually the whole point.
- The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox, for leaving me heartsick, heart pounding, breathless at Maggie O’Farrell’s talent.
So now. What’s making your January?