Favorite Things: February
I’m not usually a big music person, but I keep finding myself listening to country, ’40s, and Christian rock.*Â That said, I’m stuck on some songs that aren’t any of those. And a few other things besides.
- Michael Franzi’s “Say Hey” quotes the best advice I ever got (yayÂ Kristi‘s mom)
- Gramophonedzie’s “Why Don’ You“
- U2’s “Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own” makes me cry (in a good way)
- The concept of aÂ bodyweight spin
- Paul Rudd,Â interviewing andÂ beingÂ interviewed
- The Bluegrass Romance Project
- The papier mache groundhog I worked so hard on and was so proud of would be mentioned but since my baby brother MASHED MY FEELINGS INTO THE DUST by mocking my gift it will not make an appearance.
What’s makingÂ your February?
* My musical taste? “Eclectic”. Or, “Anything But Those Three”. **
** Pearl Jam, Nirvana and Pink Floyd. ***
*** Yes, I’m a Philistine. Don’t care.