Favorite Things: July
- Example, “Kickstarts“. It’s simple and bouncy. Nothing fancy, but an on-again-off-again relationship never sounded so cheerful.
- Buddy Holly, “Everyday“. Fifty years older, a good deal more cheerful in the lyrics, just as cheerful in the music.
- Air conditioning. Because temperatures above eighty are not meant for me.
- Cetaphil SPF 50. Because my pale-skin genetics are not meant for July sun either.
- The Man Your Man Could Smell Like. And his new commercial.
- Metamorphosis Fitness and Nutrition Studio and Danielle Fryer. For kicking me into high gear and keeping me that way.
- The Wroxton Abbey website. On whose blog you may start to see a familiar byline.
So now then, what’s making your July more cheerful?