- Buying books to bring a color to the decor is like buying fruit to sit in a bowl and rot. Apples get eaten and books get read.
- Every single thing has one single place where it is when it’s not being used.
- If there’s no corner to curl up, the room isn’t right.
- If it doesn’t have a story, it doesn’t belong.
- If it doesn’t make you comfortable, it doesn’t belong.
- If you don’t use it or love it, it doesn’t belong.
- Dried flowers, chintz, chrome: never.
- Antique, vintage, cozy, neat: always.
What are your house rules?