Merry Christmas 2011
A look at Christmases Past:
- King John’s ChristmasÂ – In which we discover a sweet little poem about nasty kings and red rubber balls.
- Merry Christmas 2010Â – In which we round up.
- The Christmas Questions, No. 1Â – In which we debate Christmas movies.
- Merry Christmas 2008Â – In which we round up again.
- Weekly Roundup: Personal EditionÂ – In which festivities coincide with sadness.
- Christmas at the Blood BankÂ – In which Mr. Claus arrives at the blood bank. Truly.
- The Royal ChannelÂ – In which even the Queen gets festive.
- Fa La La La LaÂ – In which there is an amorous seal.
- Three Weeks to ChristmasÂ – In which there is “The Christmas Toy,” and therefore all happiness.
- Weekly Roundup: Crimbo EditionÂ – In which we look at the Nintendo kids, back before viral videos were A Thing.
- The Christmas SongsÂ – In which I grouse about awful carols.
- Merry ChristmasÂ – In which I ponder presence.
- A Night Before ChristmasÂ – In which we read “A Visit from St. Nicholas” and remember who really wrote it.
- A Very Merry Christmas?Â – In which I do not relax.
- “Christmas Is the Time to Be With the People You Love” – Billy MackÂ – In which hindsight is 20/20, but 2004 Me is blind.
- Two Weeks Till Christmas – Game OnÂ – In which I am a grad student.
- Fa La La La LaaaaaaaaaaÂ – In which I realize that gift-wrapping is an annual last-minute affair with me.
- Snoopy Dance for Random Christmas HappinessÂ – In which we are reminded that a Snoopy Dance is always appropriate.
- Untitled – In which 2002 Me is newly in grad school, newly job hunting, and recently returned from England.