Things You Don’t Hear Anymore
- Sorry, I went through a tunnel.
- I missed your call because I wasn’t home.
- I’ll meet you right at your arrival gate.
- Pass the ashtray.
- Come on, smile, I just want to use up my film.
- Do you have a quarter for the phone?
- It’ll be fun to go to the reunion to find out what everyone’s been up to.
- Get off the internet – I need to use the phone!
- Here’s our new entertainment center.
- My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas.
- Let’s go to the bookstore / music store.
- Ooh, Zima!
- Call the theatre and find out when the movie times are.
- Look, I got my pictures back!
- Where’s the phone book / encyclopedia / TV Guide / address book / photo album / CD / checkbook / disk / DVD ?