YWTT: The Strength of the Flamingo
This post is part of the You Write the Title series – title submitted by Erin.
The flamingo’s strength is in his pink.
Most birds like colors drab
But he doesn’t care what others think
And so he looks quite fab.
If you’re keeping track, here are the YWTT archives:
You Write the Title IV:
- Now That’s Sexy
- Shut Up / Hot Chicks With Douchebags
- In Praise of Ostriches
- Why Exactly British TV Is So Damn Good
- Kicking Cancer’s Ass
- I’ve Had a Crush and Didn’t Know It
- Foreign Travel Opened My Mind
- Full Moon
You Write the Title III:
- The Audacity of Mustaches
- Why Hot Women Should Date Jeff Hoyak
- If I Were a Billionaire
- If I Had My Very Own Unicorn
- The Tao of Henry
- Milk, Elmo and Mommy: The Complex Life of an 18-Month Old
- Shakespeare and Auto Repair
You Write the Title I and II:
- World’s Greatest
- Life as a Black Belt
- If There’s One Thing I’ve Learned
- Are You Experienced?
- I Love Trevor Bratton So Much
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway
- How I Hit the Jackpot