You Write the Title V
It’s your favorite time of year. That time where you get to tell me what to do. And I do it.
Give me a title and I’ll give you a post on it. I don’t promise exactly how – fiction, nonfiction, gifset, list, haiku, picture, photograph, interpretive dance – but I will.
Comment with your title – anonymously, if you want. The titles have to be in the comments below, not text, email, FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Just don’t be boring.
Here are the YWTT archives:
You Write the Title IV:
- The Proust Questionnaire
- Now That’s Sexy
- Hot Chicks With Douchebags (includes Shut Up)
- In Praise of Ostriches
- Why Exactly British TV Is So Damn Good
- Kicking Cancer’s Ass
- I’ve Had a Crush and Didn’t Know It
- Foreign Travel Opened My Mind
- Full Moon
- The Strength of the Flamingo
- Mothers, Teach Your Children Well
- 30 Awesome Traits of Sarah Morgan (includes Spreadsheets and Why I Should Love Them, My Journey in the Kitchen, Why I Am Moving to Orlando, and The One Place Everyone Loves That I Will Never Vacation. Yes, I was trying to get them all finished in one. Don’t you judge me.)
You Write the Title III:
- The Audacity of Mustaches
- Why Hot Women Should Date Jeff Hoyak
- If I Were a Billionaire
- If I Had My Very Own Unicorn
- The Tao of Henry
- Milk, Elmo and Mommy: The Complex Life of an 18-Month Old
- Shakespeare and Auto Repair
You Write the Title I and II:
- World’s Greatest
- Life as a Black Belt
- If There’s One Thing I’ve Learned
- Are You Experienced?
- I Love Trevor Bratton So Much
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway
- How I Hit the Jackpot