Throwback Thursday: Work Highlights for 1H 2015
Time for some show and tell!
I can’t share a lot of my work. Some is for internal use, or for a client’s clients, or under a client’s byline. But my consulting for Intouch Solutions includes work under my own byline, and I love that, as I love all of my work with them. They’re brilliant, kind, and fun as hell, and the work is fascinating.
Probably because I can’t share much, I frequently I discover ex-industry people aren’t clear about what I do. “Digital pharma marketing” doesn’t mean a whole lot to the general public. So I thought I’d share some of my favorite pieces so far this year. Enjoy! (…If you’re a digital pharma nerd!)
- June 8 – New HIPAA Guidance for Mobile Apps in the Works… Maybe
- May 26 – If It Ain’t Broke… Fix It? Why Pharma Needs to Start Thinking Differently (with Doug Weinbrenner)
- May 15 – Creating a Taxonomy for the Internet of Things
- April 13 – Humans Not Consumers (with Joe Abella)
- April 2 – Amazon’s Dash Button – Press Here for the Internet of Things
- March 20 – SXSW Interactive 2015: Ideas, Intrigue, and Pure Inspiration
- March 12 – Get Ready for SXSW Distilled from Intouch Solutions
- Feb. 5 – Make 2015 the Year of Your Digital Transformation
- Jan. 30 – FDA Will Not Review Low-Risk Wellness Apps or Wearables (with Andrew Rangel)
- Jan. 6 – Three Points of Focus for 2015