What You Were Reading: Top Professional Posts in the First Half of 2014
Here are the posts that you liked best over the last six months about what I’ve been up to! With 2014 half over, I’m on track to meet my goals, and I still have my stretch goals in my sights too. I love what I do and being able to say that is a humbling blessing. Here’s to more of that for all of us in the rest of the year.
- Burning Down the Farm: On the Road. What I’m doing and what people are saying about it.
- How to Get It All Done Online. Work smarter not harder.
- MM&M: Orphan and Specialty Drugs. A link to an article done for an industry-leading publication.
- Writing: Public or Private? A pondering on what it is we’re doing.
- MM&M: Co-Pay Cards and Loyalty Features. Another article for my fave publication.
- Content Marketing Results. In which I’m psyched about what my work did for a client.
Oh, and, bonus: If you look to the right, you’ll likely see a link to the top personal posts from the first half of the year, too. Enjoy!