2014 Top Ten: Moments
Welcome to the end of the year: One top 10 post for each of the last 10 days of 2014.
- Healthy living.
Here are ten of the best moments of my year. Not necessarily most exciting or most important. Just best.
- Running a trail with miles of forest mountains below me on one side, acres of glass lake stretching out beside me on the other, and a bald eagle overhead.
- Soaking up new parts of London.
- Finishing my first 10K with two of my best friends.
- Seeing my brother get out of his plane back from deployment.
- Attending a surprise wedding. My new favorite kind.
- Having an accidental party.
- Feeling the sun on my hair during an impromptu Saturday afternoon day-drinking.
- Getting my first byline.
- Watching Alex Kingston and Kenneth Branagh in Macbeth at the Armory.
- Spending time with my favorite tiny people.
What was one of your favorite moments of 2014?