2014 Top Ten: Professional Posts
Welcome to the end of the year: One top 10 post for each of the last 10 days of 2014.
- Healthy living.
- Posts by other people.
Today: professional posts
Here are the posts you read the most this year about what I’ve been up to. It’s been a huge challenge but I’ve met my main AND my stretch goals for the year – and I love what I do, and being able to say that is a humbling blessing. It’s a gift I’ve never really had before. Here’s to more of that for all of us in the New Year.
- The Man Behind the Curtain: The Emotional Impact of New Technology
- Surviving Buzzworld
- A New Collaboration
- Coming Up With a Zone Distance: Where Online Hours Go
- Burning Down the Farm: On the Road
- How to Get It All Done Online
- MM&M Feature on Orphan and Specialty Drugs
- Writing: Public or Private?
- MM&M Feature on Co-Pay Cards and Loyalty Programs
- A Quick Case Study: Content Marketing ROI in Healthcare