Follow Friday: Photoblogs
Much as I love them with a palpable desire, sometimes you just get tired of words, you know? Your brain just gets worn out and you need pretty things.
Enter the photoblog.
- Anna Beth Chao – Apart from being ridiculously funny, she also has a photoblog full of gorgeous eclecticky-modern remodels, headless people, and lots of benches.
- David Cole – Purveyor of snarky t-shirts, he’s got a photoblog whose home page design I love even more than the pictures. I lust its combination of simplicity and interestingness. (Yes, that’s a word. Shush.) And I also totally want this shirt.
- Leah Profancik – Photographs of beautiful kids: she gives me ideas for cute pictures of gorgeous people.
- Amber Northfield – More portraiture, from Scotland this time, with some of my favorite photos anywhere.Â She and I also supply each other with transcontinental chocolate via Twitter. (What?)
- Bill Wadman – That I know such an artist I consider myself fortunate. That he’s taken my picture I consider myself beyond lucky. His isn’t work I aspire to, but rather work I visit as with a gallery. And he’s always got a new project underway.