Mistaken Identity: Episodes 579-580
Hypnosis and wine, hmm? Sounds relaxing. It’s been a crap couple of days, I could use it. Thanks, Other Me.
* * *
From: Mark Patrick
RE: Sarah Please confirm your 21 Day Mini-Hypnosis Program.
Sarah Please confirm your subscription to Mark Patrick Hypnosis (affirmation) Mini-Course by clicking on link below.
In case you forgot you requested this when you filled out a registration form at a Mark Patrick Seminar or you signed up for it at one of our websites.
Before we begin sending you the information you requested, we want to be certain we have your permission.
Your Friend In Fitness,
Click the link above to give us permission to send you information. It’s fast and easy! If you cannot click the full URL above, please copy and paste it into your web browser.
If you do not want to confirm, simply ignore this message.
Mark Patrick Media, 79 South Main St Unit 25, Barnegat, NJ 08005, USA
* * *
From: The Coffee Grounds
RE: A Wicked Wine Event, Autumnal Beers, & Old Cheese
In This Issue
- Wicked Wine Event — November 11th & 12th
- All-Clad Cookware
- Beers for Fall (and Winter!)
- Hook’s 15-Year Cheddar
Local Buckwheat and Wildflower Honey and Buckwheat Flour and Pancake Mix
We are fortunate to work with this local family so we can offer these wonderful products to you.Â Experience the health benefits and enjoy the rich flavor of buckwheat honey.Â The stoneground buckwheat flour is gluten free!Â We have a limited amount of these products, so stop in soon or give us a call and we can set them aside for you.
Wicked Wine Event — November 11th & 12th
Join us for two fun days of wine sampling and takeÂ advantage of great pricing and great values.
- Friday, November 11th, 5-8pm
- Saturday, November 12th, noon-6pm
There is no charge for this event, so stop in when you can, grab a glass, and taste everyday drinkers to cellar dwellers.Â Stock up for your holiday entertaining or start your holiday shopping. Our reps will be pouring some of your oldÂ favorites and hopefully you will find some new favorites.Â Â Different wines will be featured each day, so come in Friday and Saturday.
Why All-Clad?Â What’s the big deal?Â What’s the difference?
If these are some questions you have had about this line of cookware, here are some answers.
- All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer who utilizes American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce their products.
- Every piece of All-Clad cookware is hand inspected to ensure it maintains the quality you expect.
- You can use All-Clad on all types of cooktops – smooth surfaces, induction, gas or electric.Â All collections are also oven and broiler safe.Â (Nonstick items are not broiler safe, but can be put in the oven up to 500 degrees.)Â The stainless steel collection that we have in our store is completely dishwasher safe.Â (Some of the other collections are not dishwasher safe.)
- The signature stay-cool handle is cast from solid stainless steel and is ergonomically designed for comfort during long cooking sessions.Â (Handles will get hot in the oven or broiler.)
- Every piece is a simple, classic design.Â All-Clad is cookware that lasts a lifetime.
- From date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any cookware found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions.
- If you have never cooked with All-Clad before, you may be surprised by how efficient it is.Â It is built to hold heat and distribute it well, so you will find that low temperatures using All-Clad are comparable to medium to medium high settings using other cookware brands.
We have a great selection of All-Clad in our store.Â Try a piece — you will not be disappointed.
Beers for Fall (and Winter!)
It’s our favorite time of year.Â The leaves are turning and there is a crisp bite that creeps in the air.Â We also love the rich, malty beers that have shown up at our back door.Â So if you like a Porter, Stout, Saison, Oktoberfest or a beer brewed with pumpkin, maple, chocolate, or juniper berries, this is your favorite time of year, too.Â Kyle has a great autumnal display of these beers to choose from.Â Put together a six-pack and have fun!
Here are some new beers we have recently gotton in:
- Peak Organic Maple Collaboration
- Bear Republic Racer 5 and Hop Rod Rye
- Tommyknocker Cocoa Porter
- Lithia (West Bend, WI) Regner Red Ale and Bucky Blonde
- Hinterland Winterland
- Dark Horse Brewing Scotty Karate and Percolator
We currently have Lucette Slow Hand and Oskar Blues G’Knight Imperial Red on tap.Â Enjoy a pint in the store or take home a growler.
Hook’s 15-Year Cheddar
We will be receiving our allocation of the highly sought after Hook’s 15 year cheddar.Â As far as we can tell, it is the OLDEST cheddar cheese in the US and from one of the best cheddar producers in the worldÂ right in our back yard — Mineral Point, WI.
This phenominal cheese is a tasty sensation that must be experienced; possessing the wonderful salt crystals synonymous with aged cheddars.Â The creamy consistency blankets the tongue and leaves a wonderful rich, caramel flavor in the mouth.Â Pair it with a big, vibrant Cabernet Sauvignon or a robust stout beer.
Â©2011 The Coffee GroundsÂ Â Â |Â Â Â 3460 Mall Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701