Mistaken Identity: 893-918
Oh, there are so many. I just realized how many. But what should I do when I get to 1,000? I feel like that one should get an award or something.
Some in this batch I’m not copying in, because most all of it would be redacted since I care for their privacy better than they do. They include:
- UK Other Me’s license renewal
- Midwest Other Me’s daughter’s under-12 Little League roster
- Other Me’s enrollment in the spring semester’s Math 115 course
- Other Me’s Chippewa Valley Therapeutic Massage appointment reminder
- Other Me’s invitation to the “From Playing to Problem Solving” play group, as well as the monthly calendar of all programs offered by the Harbor Regional Center “Together from the Start” in Torrance, CA
- Other Me’s invitation to the NHS NICE’s workshop on Acute Medical Emergencies in central London
I’ve declared a winner, by the way: the Midwestern Other Me gets dumbest email. If a normal email addresss is “[email protected],” hers is “[email protected]” Now how is that NOT going to confuse people?
Other shenanigans and tomfoolery include:
- An Other Me used Bill Me Later to pay over $13,000 for a Wyndham time share. I usually do let people know they’ve gotten the wrong person, but this one I called about in a hurry. She got a Wyndham Visa card, too.
- Accounts with Wallis, Frankly, Houzz, Textfree, MovieStarPlanet, Coldwater Creek
- A close-up photo of a tattoo (I’m having difficulty uploading pictures today, unfortunately) sent without explanation. Is Other Me supposed to appreciate this tattoo? Did the sender get it, or is the sender thinking of getting it? Or should Other Me get it? Or DID Other Me get it? These are the questions that keep me up at night.
- Another set of photos, these from Ben, of a newspaper page. Is he one of the people in the stock photo in the vacation ad? Is he telling Other Me that she needs a holiday? Is it a secret code? IS OTHER ME A SPY?
- A third set of photos from Lisa, with head shots of herself and Jem. They do not appear to be spies. They appear to be educational institution employees getting ID cards. OR SO THEY SAY.
And a couple verbatim:
Sorry you’ve had to leave lodge, but good luck going it alone. Let me know if you need any more technical help, always happy to help.
I was looking to do the 5 courses that I started on my advanced open water which were:
Peak performance buoyancy
That may change once I’ve done my intro to tec this weekend though 😉
Also, I know you were the one organising the Galapagos trip, so is that still happening and if it is, is it via you or lodge or both?
* * *
(The attached file shows that, unfortunately, Hong is getting divorced and selling his home in a new gated community in California, and Other Me apparently is the person he has to submit that documentation to.)
Please review the attached response letter to Architectural Modification. My wife plan to attend the hearing. The modification has been under way, but there are some hurdles due to windy weather and family issues.
Please let me know when and where the hearing will take place.
Hong and Xiaohua